Our business office will be closing at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, November 25, and will remain closed on
Thursday, November 26
Friday, November 27.
Virus information & Saxonburg's response can be found on our Saxonburg SOS page.
For emergencies, please call 911.
Saxonburg Borough & Saxonburg Area Authority Business
Please place your Saxonburg Area Authority payment in the dropbox next to the door. For business needs, please call (724) 352-1400. If we don't answer immediately, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation during this time.
- "Stuff the Cruiser" Toy Drive - Toy donations will be collected Friday, November 27 and Saturday, November 28. Donations will go to the Lighthouse Foundation. Look for the police cruiser Friday at the Library and Saturday at the Coffee Shop and help us Stuff the Cruiser!
- Tax Extension: The deadline to pay your 2020 Real Estate Tax Face and Per Capita Amounts has been extended to November 30, 2020. The Penalty Amount will go into effect December 1, 2020 for all unpaid Face and Per Capita taxes. Taxes not paid by December 31, 2020 will be turned over to Butler County Tax claim.
- It has been brought to our attention that multiple scams are occurring around the area. These scams can come in many forms but share a common goal: Obtaining your money. The police department has created a helpful flyer for your use. Learn more here
- Newspaper and Butler Radio ads: In an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19, the Butler County Commissioners have started an ad campaign advocating the wearing of masks, washing of hands, and avoiding non-critical activities where where social distancing or masking are not possible. The ad campaign is just that: An effort to keep COVID-19 safety measures in the minds of citizens in the hopes that the positive test numbers will come down and businesses can remain open. Saxonburg Borough Council voted in support of this ad campaign. The Full Press Release is here.
- We're planning our 2021 Festival of the Arts to be the best yet and your input is needed! See our Festival page for updates and how to get involved.
- The Borough of Saxonburg has a vacant Alternate seat available on the Zoning Hearing Board, available to a resident of Saxonburg Borough. If you would like to serve, please send a “Letter of Intent” to the Borough Secretary at 420 W. Main Street Saxonburg, PA 16056, or use our Letter here. The Zoning Hearing Board only meets after a hearing has been advertised.