Our business office is operating Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-4 p.m., however; our doors are closed to the public. For an appointment for in-person business, please call 724-352-1400 ext. 221.
Virus information & Saxonburg's response can be found on our Saxonburg SOS page.
For emergencies, please call 911.
Saxonburg Borough & Saxonburg Area Authority Business
Please place your Saxonburg Area Authority payment in the dropbox next to the door. For business needs, please call (724) 352-1400. If we don't answer immediately, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation during this time.
- The Wire Rope Shop's new roof is now complete! Next time you're in Roebling Park, please take an admiring look. The new roof was paid for by contributions to the Friends of the Museum. Thank you, Friends!
- As a precaution, the Borough Council meetings are now being held remotely rather than in person. The call-in number for the March 16 meeting will be posted here the week before the meeting.
- Newspaper and Butler Radio ads: In an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19, the Butler County Commissioners have started an ad campaign advocating the wearing of masks, washing of hands, and avoiding non-critical activities where where social distancing and/or masking is not possible. The ad campaign is just that: An effort to keep COVID-19 safety measures in the minds of citizens in the hopes that the positive test numbers will come down and businesses can remain open. Saxonburg Borough Council voted in support of this ad campaign. The Full Press Release is here.
- It has been brought to our attention that multiple scams are occurring around the area. These scams can come in many forms but share a common goal: Obtaining your money. The police department has created a helpful flyer for your use. Learn more here
- Sister Cities is looking for volunteers to serve as committee members. This organization promotes Saxonburg's relationship with Muhlhausen, Germany, the birthplace of Saxonburg's founder, John Roebling. More information can be found on our Sister Cities page.
- The Borough of Saxonburg has a vacant Alternate seat on the Zoning Hearing Board available to a resident of Saxonburg Borough. If you would like to serve, please send a “Letter of Intent” to the Borough Secretary at 420 W. Main Street Saxonburg, PA 16056, or use our Letter here. The Zoning Hearing Board only meets after a hearing has been advertised.