Our office is closed to the public due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions.
Virus information, Saxonburg's response, and Going Green information can be found on our Saxonburg SOS page.
For emergencies, please call 911.
Saxonburg Borough & Saxonburg Area Authority Business
Please place your Saxonburg Area Authority payment in the dropbox next to the door. For business needs, please call (724) 352-1400. If we don't answer immediately, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation during this time.
- Trick or Treat in Saxonburg will be Saturday, October 31 from 6-8 p.m.
- Annual Holiday Parade - Sponsored by Saxonburg Area Business Association, this event has been cancelled by Borough Council, with regrets, due to ongoing State restrictions.
- Tax Extension: The deadline to pay your 2020 Real Estate Tax Face and Per Capita Amounts has been extended to November 30, 2020. The Penalty Amount will go into effect December 1, 2020 for all unpaid Face and Per Capita taxes. Taxes not paid by December 31, 2020 will be turned over to Butler County Tax claim.
- It has been brought to our attention that multiple scams are occurring around the area. These scams can come in many forms but share a common goal: Obtaining your money. The police department has created a helpful flyer for your use. Learn more here
- We're planning our 2021 Festival of the Arts to be the best yet and your input is needed! See our Festival page for updates and how to get involved.
- The Borough of Saxonburg has a vacant seat an an alternate seat available on the Zoning Hearing Board, each available to a resident of Saxonburg Borough. If you would like to serve, please send a “Letter of Intent” to the Borough Secretary at 420 W. Main Street Saxonburg, PA 16056, or use our Letter here. The Zoning Hearing Board only meets after a hearing has been advertised.