* Events designated with an asterisk do not have 2023 specific information for dates and times.
Primary Elections - Primary Election Day is May 16. Please check this website for details on where to vote, the polling place will be moved to the Library.
Memorial Day Parade - The Annual Memorial Day Parade takes place on Main Street on Memorial Day starting at 10:30 a.m. The procession ends at Roebling Park where the traditional ceremony takes place.
Pet Parade - June 27th, 7:00p.m. - 8:30p.m.
Fireman's Parade - June 29th, 5p.m. - 8:30p.m.
Fireman's Carnival - June 27th - July 1st.
* July 3 Fireworks - Presented to Saxonburg by New Life Christian Ministries in conjunction with the Saxonburg Volunteer Fire Company. Thank you for a spectacular show!
Mingle on Main - Saxonburg's 2023 Mingle on Main Street fair will be held on May 18, June 15, July 20, August 17, & September 21 from 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Main Street will close to vehicle traffic from Pittsburgh Street to the Presbyterian Church starting at 4 p.m. See our Mingle on Main page for details, updates, & vendor sign-up info!
* Sprankle's Pre-Mingle - Pre Mingle LEGO Block Party. Saturday, July 15th 3:00p.m. - 7:00p.m. Sprankle's parking lot.
* Food Truck Festival - The Saxonburg Volunteer Fire Company hosts Food Truck Festivals periodically on their Carnival Grounds. Dates to be determined.
Mingle-Fest / Octoberfest Kickoff Parade - September 7th 7:00pm. Line up behind NexTier Bank at 6:30pm. Parade begins at 7:00pm on Mainstreet.
Sprankle's Octoberfest - September 8 - 10, 2023. Sprankle's Octoberfest is held in September at the Saxonburg Volunteer Fire Company's Carnival grounds. This celebration includes local vendors, food, and music. More info available at spranklesoctoberfest.com .
Saxonburg Mingle-Fest Photography Show - September 9th 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and September 10th, Noon - 5:00pm. The Saxonburg Memorial Presbyterian Church will host a photography show in the basement of the church. Rules and Application available here.
Saxonburg Fireman's Sportsman's Fest - Saxonburg Volunteer Fire Company's 20th Annual Sportsman's Fest will take place on September 15th from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. and September 16th from Noon to 7 p.m. For tickets, booster tickets, or more information, please contact the Fire Company at 724-352-3300 or visit: www.svfc.com/
* Booktoberfest -
Saxonburg Volunteer Fire Company - Fish & Chicken Dinners happen every Wednesday in October. See www.svfc.com for more info!
Halloween - Door-to-door trick-or-treat in Saxonburg Borough will take place on October 31 from 6-8 p.m.
* Beergiving - Food, beer, local craft vendors, & live music in the Sprankle's parking lot on Wednesday before Thanksgiving.
* Annual Holiday Parade - Sponsored by Saxonburg Area Business Association, this Main Street parade kicks off the holiday season. The parade will take place on November 24th from 7-9 p.m. starting at Dinnerbell Square and ending at the little white church.
* "Stuff the Cruiser" Toy Drive - Annual toy donation where Saxonburg stuffs the police cruiser full of toys!
Butler Health Systems Food Institute - The Food Institute provides classes on diet, nutrition, and the connection between nutrients and chronic conditions. Through collaboration between Saxonburg Mayor Bill Gillespie and the South Butler Community Library, the Library will register for any class you like and will project it on their wall for individuals or groups.
Christmas Market - Visit Saxonburg in December for your holiday shopping!